With more than 100 years of innovation and success in the food sector, our client has invested pricelessly in perfecting their products, including nutrition pet care solutions. They thrive for one global goal: continuously working on improving the quality of life through sustainability and innovation.
You will be a critical player in following our ambition to grow our seafreight capability center where we now plan approximately 5000 containers a year for 100 markets, to plan 10.000 containers a year for all our European factories across different segments.
- Onboarding of new factories to the sea freight centers
- Driving continuous improvements to make sure that E2E supply chain processes are developing and optimizing
- Escalation and problem solving of issues from the logistics team.
- Drive the performance and KPI’s of our 4PL 4-Flow, shipping lines
- Liaise with the Sales department
- A university degree in Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Strong experience in SAP.
- Good level of both Dutch and English languages.
Apply to our vacancy or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.