Our client has almost 100 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Their main focus is to help women to make the right health choices, and they are distributing their medicines and products on almost 150 markets around the world.
Within this role, you will support several new projects from a financial perspective. You will analyze data for several various finance projects and initiatives, and make sure that all the financial data is correct in the systems.
– Maintain and create product costs according US GAAP rules.
– Control, analyze and report inventory movements, production results, consolidated costs, intercompany profit differences, etc.
– Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency.
– Update documentations and perform/enhance existing controls to continue to meet the S404 requirements.
– Analyze standard revision and ensure appropriate accounting is performed in local and consolidated financial statements.
– Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales and inventory data as requested.
– Ensure that actual financial data is correctly reported.
– Relevant education and 2-3+ years of experience in an analytical role related to finance.
– Previous experience in the analysis of production within a financial system like SAP or other, and with preparing accounts in accordance with US GAAP.
– An analytical, goal-oriented, adaptive mindset.
– Excellent English communication skills; Dutch is a plus!
Are you interested in the role? Then don’t hesitate to hit the “Apply” button!
If the role is not really for you but you have someone on mind from your network who might be interested, or you saw some other positions on our website that might interest you, please send me an email at email@example.com, and I’ll be in touch to chat shortly!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Financial Specialist – Support
Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.