The company is a well-known pharmaceutical player with a main focus on women's health. The company is striking to make sure that everyone has a healthier life, also by producing biosimilars.
As a Process Engineer, you will be in the lead for or participate in one or more projects carried out within the company, as well as, procuring the introduction of new equipment.
– Defining, specifying, and procuring new production equipment together with
the internal customer and other stakeholders and setting up and carrying out qualifications
to this equipment;
– Leading or contributing to investigations resulting from deviations in the
– Setting up, performing, reporting cleaning & process validations.
– Introducing new products to production departments;
– Scaling up production processes due to increased demand for products and/or
reducing the operational costs of existing products;
– HBO level in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics,
– Extensive experience with the pharmaceutical environment, following GMP requirements.
– Experience in establishing protocols and performing qualification, cleaning &
– EHS and Lean principles experience.
– Fluency in Dutch and English.
If you are thinking this is your next step, apply directly! Or contact me via email at email@example.com or via phone at +31 (0) 20 658 9801.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Manufacturing Engineering – Project Lead
Location: Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.