Our client is a global leader in consumer goods, producing food, hygiene, and personal care goods that supports a comfortable daily routine for millions of consumers. This company is driven by their purpose: to make sustainable living a common place. With more than 400 brands around the world, the prospects are endless.
In this position you will make a major contribution to our financial administration, the preparation of periodic reports and the annual report. There is a lot of contact with the other departments of the fund, outsourcing parties and suppliers.
– Processing purchase invoices up to taking care of payments;
– Drawing up sales invoices and taking care of VAT returns;
– Taking responsibility for the accuracy of the financial records;
-Achieving objectives with regard to performance and quality;
– Providing important information for compiling annual accounts, reports for supervisors and other financial statements; and
– Optimizing and implementing financial and administrative processes, together with your colleagues.
– HBO work and thinking level in economic and/or accounting direction
– At least 3 years of experience in financial services
– IT affinity and Excel skills are important
– Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Finance Administrator – (Pension Funds)
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.