About the company:
Our client is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden hard-working and multi-scaled people are working in a high-performance culture in which innovation and a ‘can do’ state of mind are the central points.
• Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, within the agreed SLAs.
• Engagement with the Site Business leadership team and with the IT Business Technology Lead.
• Ensure the IT Reliability of the sites.
• Ensure the delivery of the projects defined in the portfolio.
• End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management and information security.
• Ensure compliance with GxP and validation processes.
• Manage vendors who are developing applications and who are providing the related support.
• Communicate with end users and with key internal stakeholders (IT and business)
• Provide with innovative ways of working and propose systems improvements.
• Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required.
• 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required.
• Expert experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required.
• Proven track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required.
• Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required.
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Khaled Mattar.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.