Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of cancer immunotherapies with the aim of providing long-term responses and eliminating this chronic disease.
As a Facilities Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to manage small to medium projects to upgrade facilities and equipment and you will also be providing technical support to the implementation of those projects.
– Deliver engineering support to the maintenance team related to equipment, facilities, or electrical installations
– Act as the Engineering SME during planning, design and development of projects
– Write and provide technical review of documentation, including commissioning and validation protocols, SOPs, engineering drawings
– Execute FATs & SATs
– Support deviations and CAPAs, perform investigations, and root cause analysis
– Perform risk and system impacts assessments
– 3+ years of experience as a Facilities Engineer, or similar position
– Experience in design/building/drawing. Overseeing everything end to end.
– Solid understanding of their own role
– Team player
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.