Our client is one of the world’s biggest tea companies, present in over 100 countries. Their core value is that to succeed they must maintain high standards of behavior towards everyone they work with, society and the environment.
In this position, you will be be tasked with spearheading the change of HRIS in Europe from Workday to Success Factors ensuring relevant knowledge transfer and skill development across all of Europe P&O. include delivering transition to Global Business Services.
– Ensure on time, in full communication flow regarding change approach to be followed, from the global change management team to European People & Organization teams and leads.
– Lead initiatives with the change management team to enable the change via trainings and engagement events. Ensure all key employees are equipped with necessary information to manage / operate in the new ways of working. Drive and track the adoption of the change.
– Help audiences see the benefits of new systems, ways of working or new cultures.
– Drive clarity, own end user testing and the broader deployment of the system changes in Europe.
– Represent Europe in global design discussions, ensure regional needs are identified and addressed.
– Work closely with the organization’s Turnkey Partner for deployment of technology and processes.
– 7+ years of experience in Internal communication and HR business partnership.
– Project and People and Information Management skills and experience.
– An analytical, problem-solver mindset.
– Strong English communication skills.
– Relevant industry experience is a plus!
Are you interested in this role? Then please apply via the link below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.