Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of innovative medical solutions. This company produces medicines and vaccines, including for chronic and rare diseases. All while having the ambition to be a sustainable partner in healthcare worldwide.
The main function of this role is to contribute to organizational objectives by ensuring that registrations are obtained and maintained in accordance with national and European regulations, and with the most competitive labelling possible in the shortest possible time
• Acquisition and maintenance of registration; responsible for optimal process direction
• Lifecycle management and registry strategy, you will contribute heavily to PPM & PI strategy
• Commercial compliance, bearing responsibility for the availability of the most up-to-date packaging and information leaflet on the market
• Planning & reporting; problem identification and priority setting, providing relevant information for headquarters and branch office
• Fluent Dutch is non-negotiable!!
• 4-5 Years experience in Regulatory Affairs (both on a local and national level)
• Relevant university degree in medical, pharmaceuticals or biomedical sciences
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.