Global NRM Manager
Our client strives to bring to the world the best environmental choices for their products and consumers, leaders in Health & Beauty and Food based in Rotterdam, they try to improve social and health impact with the choice of the best quality in their products.
As the Global NRM Manager you will lead the development and deployment of NRM Design for Retailer Agenda and NRM for Digital Commerce Channel. Integrate NRM into priority channels and retailers and boost data-driven account management across markets.
• Create category strategies and guidelines that optimize company revenue via brand price & pack architecture, managing portfolio and channel item mix, and refining promotion plan across channels/customers/regions.
• Analyse key business metrics (sales, share, volume, profit, etc.) to ensure category strategies and guidelines are delivering expected results. Adjust and refine plans as needed to maintain market performance.
• Participate as a member of the cross-functional category team, providing reports, analysis, insights, and recommendations on current and future business plans, to include new product launches.
• Assist in finding and developing channel/market opportunities.
• Manage governance and performance tracking for channels and retailers through NRM Funnel with the support of Local NRM teams.
• Focus on capabilities to build new approaches & methodologies (for example, Social Commerce) and trainings to democratize Digital Commerce NRM across markets.
– Customer facing experience either in Digital Commerce or in other brick n mortar channels OR CCD/CSP experience.
– A passion for Digital Commerce and Retailers.
– Strong analytical and data interpretation capabilities are a must; ability to translate data into compelling insights and actions (technical knowledge is not required).
– Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, Business Process, Financial, Analytical and Organizational skills required.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.