About the Company:
Out client develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish. We have offices in more than 50 countries, 25 production sites and sell our products in over 150 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
About the role:
The senior specialist facility engineering works in a matrix organization on capital investment projects and reports to the Director of Engineering.
The senior specialist facility engineering will be responsible for leading the facility design, including HVAC, electrical, civil, mechanical and process systems, in close cooperation with our partners.
– Acts as a subject matter expert in investment projects under direction of a project manager and for technical design aspects of HVAC and utility systems including mechanical and process systems.
– Has knowledge of relevant technologies including building automation systems.
– Has experience (preferred) or is familiar with modular building concepts and clean room designs.
– Can act in a project engineering role for detailed design and project construction phases including commissioning and qualification.
– BSc degree in HVAC/Mechanical Engineering.
– Approx. 10 years relevant working experience (as a senior project engineer at pharmaceutical company, and/or working for an engineering firm, with technical and troubleshooting skills)
– Good writing and design skills.
– Proficient in Dutch and English language, at least at B2 level (Upper Intermediate)
– Willingness to travel including abroad (~20%)
Interested? If you see your self or you think you know someone who might be suitable for this role then do click on the apply button and know more about this role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.