This is one of our most exciting FMCG clients, who create a bright future for their business and our planet through their powerhouse brands. Their focus is to meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care.
As an Assistant Procurement Manager, you link the main projects and materials strategies into the P&L of the categories and in the daily routines of factories in Europe while managing the major transformational projects in procurement.
– Fully accountable for execution of the EU Markets material Strategy & Tail Materials strategy
– Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery
– Directly responsible for executing the strategies at country levels in co-ordination with Procurement Operations Team and with the potential traders
– Account management: onboarding, RSP, USQS compliance, contract management & service level maintenance/improvement
– Developing cost models with suppliers to enable cover transparency
– Developing sustainability strategy with suppliers and support building global portfolio road map
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
– Minimum 3 years of experience required in Procurement
– Ability communicate across all levels of the organization with good presentation skills
– Analytical thinking and proven ability to solve problems and sustain results through a data driven process
– A strong knowledge of MS Office: advanced Excel, PowerBI, SAP, iCAT, Aravo, DCIW (Invoice systems), SRS, & PLM
– Fluency in English
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.