Our client is a global leader in consumer goods, producing food, hygiene, and personal care goods that supports a comfortable daily routine for millions of consumers. This company is driven by their purpose: to make sustainable living a commonplace. With more than 400 brands around the world, the prospects are endless.
The Volume Forecast Data Analyst has the responsibility for the full-term volume demand forecast per cluster for the Benelux. In this role, the Volume Forecast Data Analyst will contribute to the standard business process (S&OP), in close cooperation with the Value Forecast Analyst, Supply chain Specialists and Sales.
• Responsible for both base and promotional planning (0-18 months)
• Responsible for adjustments of the outcome of the promotional predictive model based on data analytics
• Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, exceptions and outliers
• Integrate top-down forecast in bottom-up
• Establish and maintain strong relationships
• Understand the dynamics of the business in order to communicate and distribute the correct information to the business (develop a high degree of business sense).
• Report to the Category Planning Lead
Working on improvement Projects:
• Help improving the predictive models by doing analysis on our forecast
• Build your own scripts that support teams, monitor the data quality in the systems or sends an automatic email to recipients that need to perform a task
• Visualize your projects with a visualization tool (e.g. PowerBI, Google Data Studio) to let the data speak and influence
• Operational experience in either Supply Chain or Sales a pre
• Experience in the area of FMCG is preferred Subject to local consultation
Know how to work with visualization tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Tableau
• Languages: fluent in Dutch is a pre, English a must
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.