Job Title: Lead Consultant NPI
Our client is a multinational biotech company who we believe that good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. For more than 130 years, they have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life.
Your role as a New Product Introduction Lead is to be a part of the Manufacturing site in Leiden and the NPI Team who is responsible for the coordination and introduction of new products from stage 1 to late testing stage.
– Will be responsible for all NPI activities from pilot stage up to the late stage.
– Be the project lead for NPI transfers, initiatives for the increase of laboratory capacity and new technology introduction.
– Make sure that raw materials have been qualified and are aligned to the testing requirements.
– Establish and improve standards for content and quality of NPI processes.
– Has Master or bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, biochemistry or any related field
-Has at least 4 years’ experience in a laboratory/ pharmaceutical environment
– Has project management experience
– Has experience with new product introduction.a
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.