Logistic – Stock Controller
About the company
Our client is a multinational leader in the FMCG industry, which is operating in most countries. By spreading its influence all around the world the company is providing products within various sectors, including food and pet care.
As a Stock Controller you will be contributing significantly to the raw material stock management in the warehouse for 10 factories in Europe. You will be responsible also for business process definitions and creations of training material and implementation of the process for all European Materials Planners.
– Active part of European Material Planning raw Team.
– Control tower all concession requests on behalf of planners, create document and get approvals
– Provide visibility of stock with short shelf life to ensure actions will be taken to prevent running out of shelf life
– Ensures clarity of blocked stock across the warehouses to ensure correct actions will be taken accordingly
– Contributes to significantly reduce NQC on materials of materials that can no longer be used.
– BSc or Bachelor in IT, Supply Chain Management or any other business or engineering related degree
– 2+ years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain.
– Understanding of E2E planning process, SAP, ERP, MRP, is a plus.
– Ability to listen to others and link to others' ideas
– Attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy.
– Fluent in English (EU), additional EU languages would be an advantage.
Are you interested and want to apply for role, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.