Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company that was established over 130 years ago. They are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals.
As a Maintenance Technician you perform all-round technical work within the IPT IVP at the Boxmeer location. You are responsible for preventing (preventive maintenance) and solving various technical problems on a mechanical and electrical level. You solve and analyze technical (re)malfunctions, monitor guidelines and procedures and come up with improvement proposals to increase the reliability of our equipment. You work closely with the Senior Maintenance Technician and report to the Lead Maintenance & Reliability.
– Performing and coordinating preventive, corrective (malfunctions) and inspection maintenance of the production installations within all departments of the business unit.
– Performs modifications or modifications through CCP procedures.
– Advises the Maintenance Support Engineer with regard to maintenance concepts and the implementation of improvements and replacements.
– Provides support in (technical) projects.
– Coordinating and supervising work of third parties and is partly responsible for the correct execution and control of the work.
– When carrying out work, adheres to GMP and Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) rules, including the associated administration in logs and the maintenance management system.
Requirements - Completed MBO4, preferably in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electronics / Control technology. - Several years of work experience in a similar role within a production environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical, food or chemical industry. - Familiar with NEN 3140, electrical switching and VP. - Analytical/logical thinking, creative and solution-oriented. - Strong in cooperation and very communicative. - High quality and safety awareness. - Skilled in writing reports and procedures. - Be able to understand and read technical documents. - Willingness to work in a shift schedule. - Good oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language. - Proactive. - Strong analytical and organizational skills. - Strong communication skills. Other information If you are interested and want to apply for this role, please apply via the link below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Maintenance Technician – II – Production & Operations Support (T): Industrial – O2 (High)
Location: Boxmeer, Noord-Brabant
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.