Job Title: Logistics Specialist
About the role:
Our client role is looking for a Logistics Specialist to join our team. As a Logistics Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the transportation and distribution of the clients products to ensure that they reach their destination on time and in the most cost-effective manner. You will work closely with our supply chain teams and external partners to ensure that our logistics operations are running smoothly.
- Plan and coordinate the logistics operations for products, including transportation, distribution, and inventory management.
- Manage relationships with external partners, such as carriers and logistics providers, to ensure that they are meeting service level agreements.
- Monitor logistics performance metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement logistics strategies that improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure that inventory levels are optimized and that products are delivered on time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address logistics issues that impact customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of logistics software, such as SAP or TMS, is a plus.
If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for logistics and supply chain management, we want to hear from you. Join our client and help them create a brighter future for our business and our planet.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.