About the Company
Our client is a global health care company with more than 60 pharmaceuticals and other products across a range of therapeutic areas that include reproductive health, heart disease, dermatology, allergies and asthma. Building on their strong foundations their mission is to provide medicines and solutions that impact a healthier life.
About the Role
As a Qualification & Validation Engineer you are responsible for the execution of all facets of the life cycle of computerized laboratory equipment such as for example a TOC, ICP or coulometer.
– Preparation of qualification protocols for computerized laboratory equipment;
– Act as project leader for the qualification of laboratory equipment; perform tests (acceptance of work performed) and prepare final reports;
– Making improvement proposals based on analysis for improvement/optimization including the proper implementation;
– Independently preparing all necessary information, making proposals for improved procedures and instructions related to management, maintenance and operation of equipment;
– Act as Subject Matter Expert (knowledge carrier) for qualifying laboratory equipment;
– At least HBO Chemical, Pharmaceutical or (Process) Technical, background;
– Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a laboratory environment;
– Experience with and knowledge of project management and GMP;
– Experience in writing qualification documentation in the English language;
– Experience with data integrity and other relevant guidelines
– Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing.
Interested? If you see yourself in this role then do not hesitate to click on Apply and get to know more details.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.