Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this position, your main responsibility will be helping with the implementation of the new EU-Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
– Comply with regulations of all countries worldwide
– Collect master data
– Align stakeholders about existing processes
– Engage and connect with many supply chain partners across the organization, global supply chain, the project team, quality and operations of the manufacturing plant
– Support the project in finding solutions for special requirements coming from the EU MDR project team
– At least 5 years of experience in international Supply Chain/Planning
– Great knowledge of ERP systems, preferable JDE
– Experience working in a healthcare or pharma environment
– Good communication skills, fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Supply Chain Analyst (Planner/Buyer)
Location: Leiden, Zuid-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.