Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company that was established over 130 years ago. They are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals.
As a Civil Engineer you will be responsible for supervising the design and implementation of various investment projects on site. In addition, if and where necessary, providing technical support within investment projects.
– Independent design of investment projects.
– Checking technical documents set up by suppliers and/or engineering.
– Independently carry out parts of the work preparation for mechanics of the house contractors and guide them in the implementation of the relevant work.
– Independently check for the project engineer whether purchases and deliveries.
– Supervising and instructing all contractors involved in the implementation of a project.
– Checking and assessing all work performed by contractors.
– Organizing (interim) deliveries of work.
– Controlling and monitoring the implementation schedule of projects.
– Monitoring and checking additional and less work within the implementation of projects.
– Checking and processing in document management system of documents.
– Being able to manage external engineering agencies.
Requirements - HBO/MBO+ level technical education (preferably Architecture with sufficient affinity with wtb.). - At least 5 years of relevant engineering experience. - At least 5 years of experience as a Structural Engineer. - Fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken. Other information If you are interested and want to apply for this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this position via the link below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.