Our client is a world leader in the food industry, based in Noord-Holland. Their mission is to promote health through food, they are focused on dairy products and specialized nutrition.
As a Portfolio and Tax credit Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the PPM tools. You will be in charge of the project execution performance and also will be in charge of a team, managing the communication between various stakeholders and internal departments of the company in order to guarantee that the projects run effectively.
- Supervise and improve the PPM tools of the company
- Be in charge of project execution performance
- Simplify and improve Strategic Project Management
- Organize the Advanced H&S Project Review meeting
- Train and monitor teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills in English
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.