Job Title: Process Manager
Our client is a world leading food company whose mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Your role as a Process Manager is to deliver solutions and implement them efficiency within the European supply point. You will be working with various teams internally such as the project teams, the R&D team, and the operations to come up with developments of the processes. You are to make sure that the business is secured and is running smoothly.
- You will serve as a link between R&D and operations in addressing issues and implementing processes.
- Render factory testing and technical support.
- Communicating with external parties in different levels and concerns.
- Able to work with autonomy and minimum supervision.
- A Master Degree level in engineering or food technology or similar educational background.
- 2 to 5 years experience in process engineering.
- Affinity with foods, and preferably experience working in the food industry.
- Has mastered the food processing fundamentals and able to apply this in practical ways.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.