Our client is one of the biggest Food & Beverages company out there and is especially known for their sweets. They have a long history that goes back to the 1930s and they are dedicated to creating sustainable world for their partners and the communities in which they operate.
They are currently looking for the next Network Planner for their Veghel (Noord-Brabant) location. You will be responsible for the optimization of the European supply solution and the creation of production plans, while meeting the sales objectives and the available inventory level.
- Long-term (maximum 36 months) and medium-term (maximum 24 months) production planning
- Ensure that production abilities and stocks are optimally used to meet the production plans
- Managing stocks, informing markets about low stocks and supply shortages
- Create reports for stakeholders and external departments
- Plan the finished goods distribution to other warehouses
- Perform Customer Service Level analyses to determine the level of customer satisfaction
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain systems
- Experience with MS Excel
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain or similar domains
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills
- Advanced ability to maintain a focus on the customer in the planning process
Ready for the next step in your career? Reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.