Demand Planner / North Brabant
My client is a leader in the Petcare.
In this role you will be part of the demand planning team, and you will report to the demand planning manager. The main goal of this job is to enable best product availability of the dutch market. This is going to be realized via an optimal demand forecast, excellence in execution of activities from a logistics point of view.
• Create an accurate and agreed demand forecast (rolling plan for 0-24 periods) of the NL market to ensure demand visibility and appropriate decision making.
• Review weekly and monthly sales to provide an analysis to cross-functional teams and to drive necessary changes to demand forecast.
• Close co-operation with Supply, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Close contact with factories and regional supply teams, about long term demand, key activities and supply chain decision making.
• Lead the supply activities related to the implementation of new products, assortment changes and promotional events in the NL Market.
• Act as co-pilot in sales forecasting process.
• Challenge Marketing & Sales plans in order to enable excellence in execution, lowest cost and lean assortment.
• Play an important/key role in the S&OP+ cycle to ensure excellence in execution of the 3-24 periods activity plan.
• Drive our supply KPI’s: Sales forecast accuracy, Non quality costs, Casefill and overall Logistics costs
• University degree
• 1-3 years’ experience in Supply Chain
• 5-day work week
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.